Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Trail Blazer





Sometimes I buy things because I have to have them.  And sometimes these things I have to have never get worn and that's when I need to get creative.  I found the vintage leather blazer below at a vintage shop a couple years ago and I've never worn it.  Its butter soft, in perfect condition and has been in my closet since I bought it. What a waste! And looking at Pinterest and other fashion blogs I learned I needed a leather vest. And the second life of my vintage blazer into a leather vest was born. A pretty easy process even if you don't sew (or disassemble clothes); this would a simple task for any seamstress.





You can take your pick from any of these vintage leather blazers.
Black blazer, stolen from my Sister's closet (and I'll know if she reads my blog because she'll want her blazer back next time I talk to her). You can find your own here.
Skinny black pants, Zara; Similar here
Try these leopard shoes, my have been loved for many years.
My jewelry is from every random places. I found a couple of the necklaces at my favorite Clothes Mentor.  The chunky bracelet (which is one of my favorites) is from Avante Garde.


1 comment:

  1. Once again, I'm impressed with your vision and how you can just throw things together! You truly have a gift! This vest is great!

    ReplyDelete