Friday, June 13, 2014

Spikes, Lace and Leopard









Love me a leopard skirt.  Love me a leopard anything, actually.  I've had this one for quite awhile.  I actually found it at a consignment shop, it was a little big around the waist so I had it altered to make the perfect fit.  I think altering is highly under utilized.  When clothes are being created, they can't be made for every body and adjustments need to be made. Some of the simplest adjustment can made a huge difference. Shortening sleeve ( a problem I really NEVER have), taking in a waistband, removing sleeves to create a whole new look.  So before you write off something because its doesn't fit right, maybe consider an alteration.

Lace Top (Loft- Old), Blazer ('Borrowed' from my Sister), Headband (Jane Tran), Heels (Nine West)

No comments:

Post a Comment