Friday, September 12, 2014

Varsity Blues







A varsity jacket has been on my 'want' list for awhile now and finally found the right one.  Well, my Mom found the right for me (thanks, Mom).  Lucky for me, she works at a consignment shop and tends to keep me and my sister in mind when she's on duty.  I love me a good deal and don't discriminate where I find clothes that I like.  Which isn't to stay I'm opposed to investing in a great piece. If I'm debating a purchase because of the price I definitely implement a price per wear strategy. Now that fall is a stones throw away (I'm pretty sure I didn't even hit 60 degrees today), its a great time to find good investment pieces.  I like to pay a little extra for high quality boots, jackets and sweaters; I like to make sure they're classic pieces that I will have for a few seasons for more. 

J. crew Jacket found at Clothes Mentor, similar here at American Apparel
Gap tee, Zara Pants, Express Shoes


1 comment: